We believe that children benefit from feeling a sense of belonging and we believe that wearing the Academy’s distinctive uniform helps with this and helps develop a feeling of pride in our fantastic Academy community.
Our uniform, which has the Pathways Academy logo on, consists of:
- a v-neck jumper which has a silver/grey strip around the v-neck. (Nursery and reception children have the option of a purple sweatshirt. Purple cardigans are also available.
- a white shirt (Long or short sleeved)
- an academy tie, which is available from school. The tie is non-compulsory but if you would like a tie, the options are a full, clip or elasticated tie.
- dark grey or black school trousers or skirt
- black school style shoes or trainers, no heels for girls
- book bags
Also available to order direct from the supplier this Autumn, is a hooded sweat top, coat, knitted hat and white polo shirt and fleece. Please ask at Reception for an order form.
Pathways Academy PE Kit is white t-shirts, black shorts and pumps or trainers. Here are some Y1 children showing the way. During the cold winter months it is acceptable for the children to wear their Pathways sweatshirts and/or tracksuit bottoms.