We believe that children benefit from feeling a sense of belonging and we believe that wearing the Academy’s distinctive uniform helps with this and helps develop a feeling of pride in our fantastic Academy community.
Our uniform, which has the Pathways Academy logo on, consists of:
- a v-neck jumper which has a silver/grey strip around the v-neck. (Nursery and reception children have the option of a purple sweatshirt. Purple cardigans are also available.
- a white shirt (Long or short sleeved)
- an academy tie, which is available from school. The tie is non-compulsory but if you would like a tie, the options are a full, clip or elasticated tie.
- dark grey or black school trousers or skirt
- black school style shoes or trainers, no heels for girls
- book bags
Also available to order direct from the supplier this Autumn, is a hooded sweat top, coat, knitted hat and white polo shirt and fleece. Please ask at Reception for an order form.