We believe that children benefit from feeling a sense of belonging and we believe that wearing the Academy’s distinctive uniform helps with this and helps develop a feeling of pride in our fantastic Academy community.
Our uniform, which has the Pathways Academy logo on, consists of:
- a purple sweatshirt/cardigan.
- academy tie (years 5 and 6 only).
- a white polo shirt or shirt.
- black school trousers, skirt or pinafore.
- black school style shoes, no logos or heels for girls.
- black tights or black/white socks.
- black head scarves/plain dark headbands.
- book bags.
Also available to order direct from the supplier are coats, knitted hats and white polo shirts and fleeces.
Please order direct from our supplier Logo Leisurewear.
Pathways Academy PE Kit is white t-shirts, black shorts and pumps or trainers. Here are some children showing the way. During the cold winter months it is acceptable for the children to wear their Pathways sweatshirts and/or tracksuit bottoms.